Call Us (478) 757-5826

Amy Z. Lee, DMD, MSD, PhD, PC

Care For Your Smile And let it brighten your day


Alternatives to root canal or endodontic surgery 

Often, the only alternative to a root canal or endodontic surgery is extraction. In some cases, a weakened tooth may be replaced with a bridge, implant, or partial denture to restore chewing function and prevent shifting of your adjacent teeth. 

The type, location, and extent of a crack in a tooth will determine which kind of treatment is most effective.